Our Services and Fiduciary Duty
When looking in today’s market for financial guidance, there are plenty of options available for what’s best for your life savings. So how do you know whether your trust is certified with the right company and with the right financial advisor?
Being an independent, fee-based advisory firm, our investment advising approach is completely free range and research assured. We have no higher-ups, no supervisors, and no compliance for commission or sales. We work solely for your benefit and solely on investment positions that historically work the best for you, the primary investor. That is the primary goal of our services as we have a fiduciary duty to our clients, meaning that we only act upon their best interest.
We’ll sit down with you and discuss possible investment options that not only work best for your individual needs, but also for the unforeseen issues that may arise within our ever-changing economy. And with this fiduciary vision and experience, we will help you pinpoint the needs and risk tolerances for life's journey ahead.
Financial services include:
- 401(k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts
- 529 qualified tuition plans
- Mutual funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- U.S. Treasuries Securities
- Exchange-listed Securities
- Corporate Debt Securities
- US Government Securities
- Futures Contracts on Tangibles
- Futures Contracts on Intangibles
- Interests in Partnerships Investing in Real Estate
- Interests in Partnerships Investing in Oil and Gas Interests
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Variable Annuities
- Variable Life insurance
- Long-term care, disability and critical illness